After incorporating a private limited company, you must opening a current account in your company name. There are no restrictions for a company and the company can open one or more current account in any bank and is needed for transact business. Today, there are many private limited company are started their business in all over the places. In Bangalore, there are many private limited company registration are incorporated every day. Private Limited Company is the important business entity in Bangalore. Here we discuss in this article about the process of opening private limited company bank or current account with required documents.
Opening Private Limited Company Current Account
Opening for a private limited company current account is easier. Therefore, once a company is created a bank account can be opened in the business name with just a few documents different from proprietorship. The reality of the sole proprietorship must be started through different transactions. The list of documents are required to open a current account in the company name.
- Certificate of Memorandum and Articles of Association and incorporation certificate
- Resolve the board of directors to create an account and identification of those who have control to open the account.
- Power of Attorney allowed to its officers, managers or employees to transact business on its behalf.
- Copy of telephone bill
- Copy of PAN allotment letter
List of documents needed for opening company current account
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- Board resolution for opening current account
- List of directors as per the banks format
- Registered office address
- Identity proof of all directors
- Driving License
- PAN Card of director
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Arms License
- Current directors proof for appointing ( In case board of directors has changed period)
- Directors resignation proof (In case board of directors has changed period)
- PAN card application acknowledgement or PAN card of the copy (for new companies which are less than 90 days)
- The companies share holding pattern as per the banks format.
For more information about opening private limited company current account contact our Solubilis business advisor.