The most popular place for starting your new business start up is Bangalore city. There are many peoples from different places have started their new company in Bangalore. Most of the important information technology placed companies are located in Bangalore. Every new companies have their plan for secured business and safe transactions. Bangalore is the second largest information technology companies in India. Once a company is confirmed their business in Bangalore, then the business service will be developed in a few months.
Today, people may be know about the types of business they are going to proceed. But not everyone have the knowledge of the company registration procedures. Based on the business requirements and the nature of jobs included the legal form for the business can be choose. The company registration have certain regulations. As you know there are various types of business is existing in India to get register in any specific legal form as per the guidelines.
If you don’t have a knowledge about your new company registration process. It is advisable by approaching a Company registration consultants in Bangalore. They will give you a guidance of your registration procedures. Some people many not have the plans to execute their business deeds in the right way. So those people will get help for the business services from consultants like Solubilis in Bangalore. We are the leading company registration consultancy focusing to the market of business registration only in the city for our precious investor in Bangalore. Mostly the private limited companies are suggested and preferred for many business people in India.
Company Registration Types in Bangalore
Incorporating a Company
- The incorporation of a company is the approval of the name by the (ROC) Registrar of Companies in Bangalore.
- The approval is produced subject to certain provisions.
- An existing company has the same name, In the case of a private limited company, the last words of the name is to be “Private Limited”.
- In the case of a Public limited company, the last words of the name is to be “Limited”.
- The application should noticed at least four eligible names of the proposed company.
- The Registrar of Companies (ROC) normally announces the applicant within 7 days from the date of the application.
- Whether the name is available or not.
- Once the name is approved by the registrar, it has a period of six months validity.
- The documents should be filed within the period of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association(AOA) together.
- If the documents should not file within a period of six months, then paying an additional fee for their name is to be renewal. Once the company name is approval, it takes two to three weeks to incorporate a company. In Bangalore it takes 10 to 15 days.
Stamps and fees on registration
1.Cost of registration
Stamps and fees are payable by a company seeking new registration.
Stamps are to be affixed on articles, memorandum and on the declaration to be filed in Form No.1 of the Companies (central government) general rules and forms.
Fees are payable on the new company registration and also for filing the Articles of Association(AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA) in the case of a company having share capital.