DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY REGISTRATION:
A group of companies comes for Company Registration which encloses the complete details about business and its description to operate. Public Registrar assists in registering the company, that includes all the description and need to deal with the court for all the process, it provides efficiency. Registration of the companies and its description to be done as Public, Private etc. For registering the companies of the world with the description, there also need to deal with the court for all the process that comes under the courts in Germany, Austria and Hungary and government offices that includes the United Kingdom and Ukraine and from the Chamber of Commerce in Italy.
Company registrations and its description vary from one another that includes Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, and One Person Company.
ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION AND ITS DESCRIPTION:
One person company Registration, a concept has been introduced in the Company Act 2013 that was a recent company formed with minimum 3 directors and the minimum of 7 members.
- Apply for DSC.
- Apply for DIN.
- Need Application for the name.
- Need Document.
- Filing Forms with the MCA.
- Issue certificate for incorporation.
PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY:
Public Limited Company is a limited liability company that includes capitations there will be minimum specified to begin, and it is held by private owners which comes under the act 1980. Public registration and its description can be done with minimum 3 directors, maximum 50 directors and with 7 shareholders. The shares are traded through Share market, Stock market and fixed deposit. It can be done either through online or through consultants. There are consultants for Company registration all over India and can find the leading registration company in New Delhi.
- Increases Capital,
- Develops Company with the help of funds.
Once the capital is increased, it completely provides reliability, which increases the growth of the business. There are some rules and regulations and principles
PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW:
Necessary steps to be taken for registration which includes formation and incorporation in India under the new Companies Act 2013. There is some mandatory information required to follow while registering the company.
- Three directors and the minimum of 7 shareholders is required for the public limited company.
- Digital Signature Certificate is mandatory from any of the directors that can be applied along with identity proof and address proof and with self-attested of the same director.
- Initial Capital of same 5 lac is required
- DIN Number (Director Identification Number): Submit directors personal details after that attested copy to the specified concern DIN authority along with that we can get DIN Number.
- For prename application should be made, that includes at least six names based on the priority.
- For that six names and main objective clause, an application is to be made with the name availability that’s what a company can follow after incorporation.
- Necessary documents like memorandum and articles of association duly filed form DIR-12, FORM INC-7 and Form INC 22 is required along with the application to the registrar of the company.
- In the end, process, pay registration fees and follow ROC, MOA /AOA from other legal documents of the specified concern, along with that, can make changes MOA/AOA if required.
- Get an approval and apply for the certificate of commencement of business and company incorporation and formation.
Reinforcement and amendments in accordance with company acts and laws that took place by the concerned authority at the regular intervals, it is highly beneficial.
Gain a thorough knowledge of the new companies and acts relevant to the things you are focusing on.
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Private limited companies are held privately, for the small business entity. This business entity limits owners liability and decreases the number of shareholders to 50, and restricts shareholders from publically trading shares.
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Separate identity and is recognized as a separate company.
- Do not want to disclose the reports.
- The minimum number of shareholders.
- Liability Limitation.
- Limitations of shareholders.
- Transfer share easily.
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION:
- Drafts on registration portal
- Obtain DSC and DIN.
- Verification and name is approved
- Documents are required to be submitted.
- REQUIRED MEMBERS: To begin a company minimum two numbers are required and maximum 200 members as per the Companies Act 2013.
- LIMITED LIABILITIES: The liability of each member or shareholder is to be limited. If a company faces any kind of loss then the shareholders are liable to sell the assets of their own for payment. The Individual, personal assets of the shareholders are not at risk.
- Members INDEX: A public company is required to maintain index whereas the public company is not.
- NUMBER OF DIRECTORS: Private company requires two directors, private companies can indulge in operations with the existence of two directors.
- PAID UP CAPITAL: Minimum paid-up capital of Rupees 1 lakh or more than that can be prescribed from time to time.
- PERPETUAL SUCCESSION: In case of any death, the bankruptcy of any of its members, insolvency leads to perpetual succession.
LLP(Limited Liability Partnership)
Entrepreneurs have started to opt for LimitedLiabilityPartnership. It is an initiative for entrepreneurs to operate with flexibility. Partners personal assets are not allowed or used for paying debts in the company. Provides benefits for limited liability it will allow its members to organize internal structure with flexibility.
Organizations are of two types they are
a Limited liability partnership and
b, Unlimited liability partnership, another term Proprietorship
Hybrid entities that combine corporate characteristics. The main differences between LLC and partnership are LLC separates business assets from owners personal assets. Business continuation agreement is the only way to ensure business transfers especially interests when one of the owners dies. If there is no business continuation agreement it is necessary for other partners to dissolve LLC and need to create another one which is partner files bankruptcy